Retirement planning isn't just about 401(k)s and IRAs. Each generation encounters a unique retirement situation which requires a customized and insightful retirement planning strategy. It is estimated that over the next two decades, roughly 10,000 Americans will reach retirement age every day.
Retirement planning strategies are critical for individuals and their families to answer the many questions that arise when thinking about retirement:
- How much money do I need?
- How do I invest it?
- How much can I afford to spend?
- How will I pay for healthcare?
- What about debt?
- How can I continue to help my family financially?
- How can I continue charitable giving on a fixed income?